Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My First Step Towards Global Dominion

Well, as I alluded to at the end of previous post, there is a bit of change happening here. I thought it would be a few more days, but the timetable has been pushed forward. Nathan has invited me to be a contributor to Smiling Politely 2.0, which he has grown into a full-fledged collaborative blog, created and maintained using a fancy open source blogging tool, and I have accepted. It is described by Nathan as "A handful of people from the Fredericton area, blogging about music, games, computers, school, and other things." I'm not sure precisely what I'll be doing there yet, or what effect it'll have on what I do here. However, I think that, for the moment, I'll put my rants on video games over there and keep everything else over here, and see where things go from there. I'll try to keep updating this page at a minimum of one post a week, as I've been doing for some time, but if I said I didn't think it would have any effect on how prolific I am here then I'd be lying. So, for now, if you're just curious what I'm up to on a weekly basis, you're probably fine just staying here, but if you want to hear my latest rant on why I both love and hate Nintendo or how Sony president Ken Kutaragi eats children, then I encourage you to check me out occasionally over at SP 2.0 (which I'll be linking on my sidebar). See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home