Thursday, March 30, 2006

Go Forth, My Minions!

Well, I know I said that I was posting all of my video game stuff on SP, but certain members of said collective don't believe that news without any accompanying opinion of substance is post-worthy. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about pleasing anyone over here on my blog. That being the case, I bring you this notification: Kingdom Hearts 2 is out. I own it, and so should you. Go buy it now. I'll wait.

...

*Glances at watch*

...

Done? Good. Enjoy. I wish I could join you, but I probably won't get to play it for quite some time. Anywhere from months to years, depending on what mood I'm in as I finish the next several games in my backlog. I'll try and live vicariously through all of you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEEEEE!!! *Flails wildly* Oh wait, I don't have time for video games any more dammit. I must organize my life a little better so I have some more free time again. I haven't even had time to finish Final Fantasy X. Maybe after I clean this weekend. Soon I will have no more labs to write and freedom is a step closer.

And I am nobody's minion. :P

Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan has a special place in his heart for FFX.. his black, shrivele, hate ridden heart..

If you haven't heard the story.. it's mostly because of me.. so perhaps his hatred of the game is more focused on myself.. *shrug*

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah and i'm sure you don't have a hatred for Jordan for any games *coughEARTHBOUNDcough*

Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bitterness is more or less the feeling when I think towards that :P

but I don't really care at this point.

I sold him Suikoden and got my money back so it evened out eventually.

Friday, April 07, 2006 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home